Your Chapter 25 Board welcomes you with a long standing tradition of providing its membership with correct and current information when it comes to Fire Investigation and education in the State of Wisconsin. If you are not a member of our organization, we would encourage you to consider becoming a member of Wisconsin Chapter 25 IAAI and allowing us to be your information and education source.
Not only do we provide for the Chapter 25 IAAI membership but we provide the citizens of Wisconsin with individuals who are properly trained to conduct not only arson investigations but investigations relating to fire cause and product malfunction.
Our members must adhere to the a strict code of ethics:
- I will, as an arson investigator, regard myself as a member of an important and honorable profession.
- I will conduct both my personal and official life so as to inspire the confidence of the public.
- I will not use my profession and my position of trust for personal advantage or profit.
- I will regard my fellow investigators with the same standards as I hold for myself.
- I will never betray a confidence nor otherwise jeopardize their investigation.
- I will regard it my duty to know my work thoroughly.
- It is my further duty to avail myself of every opportunity to learn more about my profession.
- I will avoid alliances with those whose goals are inconsistent with an honest and unbiased investigation.
- I will make no claim to professional qualifications which I do not possess.
- I will share all publicity equally with my fellow investigators, whether such publicity is favorable or unfavorable.
- I will be loyal to my superiors, to my subordinates, and to the organization I represent.
- I will bear in mind always that I am a truth-seeker not a case maker; that it is more important to protect the innocent than to convict the guilty.
If you have any questions concerning our organization please don't hesitate to contact us and we will do our best to assist you.
Wisconsin Chapter 25 IAAI Board of Directors
|WIAAI President||1st Vice President||2nd Vice President||Secretary/Treasurer|
|Scott Pudil||Frank Lockwood||Scott Tebo||Mike Geissler|